Round 1 #WEATHER UPDATE# Afan 4th March

By 28th February 2018News

#Weather Update#

Hi everyone,

After much deliberation and looking at countless weather forecasts, I have taken the decision to postpone round 1 of the Welsh Gravity Enduro Series at Afan this Sunday (4th March).

There is a severe “red” weather warning in place for Thursday & Friday.



The event will now be held on the 1st April at Afan.

( Same venue and same trails ).


Everyone entered into the 4th March race will be automatically transferred to the 1st April round. If you cannot make that date then we will transfer your entry to any of the remaining rounds*.

*We must receive your request to transfer within the next 7 days and all entries transferred will be subject to the T&C’s on the website.

The transfer window closes Weds 7th March at 20:30. After which normal t&c’s apply.

Refunds will be subject to the normal admin fee as per the rules: 

Also we will make it best 4 out of the 5 rounds to count in case you cannot do the 1st April.

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Your safety comes first as does the marshals and our own.